Health Talks, Workshops and Cooking Demonstrations
What you can expect from these sessions:
- Evidence-based nutrition education delivered in an interactive and engaging way relevant for everyone
- Practical dietary advice and recommendations
- Relevant resources – cheat sheets and guides
Some options that you can work with are:
- 1-2 hour learning sessions or an entire series over weeks/months/year
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Nutrition and health related posters/handouts
- Snack/food tables demonstrating ideal options
- Cooking demonstration with professional Chef from Le Cordon Bleu
- Health screening
Topics you can consider include:
- Diet Myths…BUSTED!
- Weight Management
- Added Sugars: Why should we care?
- Smart Snacking
- Eating Out: What should I order?
- What is “Healthy Eating”?
- Fat Loss 101
- Food Labelling 101
- Portion Control at Your Fingertips
- Eating and Weight Loss: Do’s & Don’ts
- Navigating the Grocery Store
- Shopping List: What goes into my trolley?
- Food Cravings: How do I manage?
- How Much Should I be Eating?
- Optimizing Athletic Performance: Getting ahead of the game with food
- Are Health Foods REALLY HEALTHY?
You have a unique need? All programs are highly customisable. We would be happy to discuss the details and create a proposal that would suit the needs of your company. Get in touch today!