Health Talks, Workshops and Cooking Demonstrations
What you can expect from these sessions:
- Evidence-based nutrition education delivered in an interactive and engaging way relevant for everyone
- Practical dietary advice and recommendations
- Relevant resources – cheat sheets and guides
Some options that you can work with are:
- 1-2 hour learning sessions or an entire series over weeks/months/year
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Nutrition and health related posters/handouts
- Snack/food tables demonstrating ideal options
- Cooking demonstration with professional Chef from Le Cordon Bleu
- Health screening
Topics you can consider include:
- Diet Myths…BUSTED!
- Weight Management
- What is “Healthy Eating”?
- Diet and Sleep: How Sleep and Nutrition Interact
- Healthy Nutrition Behaviours
- Overeating: Why We Do It and How to Change Our Habits
- Food Labelling: How to Make Sense of Food Labels
- Sugars: Are They Really Bad for Us?
- Food and Mood
- Binge Eating
- Supplements: Yes or No?
- How to Boost Metabolism
- Does Body Weight Really Matter?
- Eating Out: What should I order?
- Shopping List: What goes into my trolley?
- Preconception Nutrition
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Optimizing Athletic Performance: Getting ahead of the game with food
Do you have a unique need? All programs are highly customisable. We would be happy to discuss the details and create a proposal that would suit the needs of your company. Get in touch today!