Health Talks, Workshops and Cooking Demonstrations
What you can expect from these sessions:
- Evidence-based nutrition education delivered in an interactive and engaging way relevant for everyone
- Practical dietary advice and recommendations
- Relevant resources – cheat sheets and guides
Some options that you can work with are:
- 1-2 hour learning sessions or an entire series over weeks/months/year
- Half-day or full-day workshops
- Nutrition and health related posters/handouts
- Snack/food tables demonstrating ideal options
- Cooking demonstration with professional Chef from Le Cordon Bleu
- Health screening
Topics you can consider include:
- Diet Myths…BUSTED!
- Weight Management
- What is “Healthy Eating”?
- Diet and Sleep: How Sleep and Nutrition Interact
- Healthy Nutrition Behaviours
- Overeating: Why We Do It and How to Change Our Habits
- Food Labelling: How to Make Sense of Food Labels
- Sugars: Are They Really Bad for Us?
- Food and Mood
- Binge Eating
- Supplements: Yes or No?
- How to Boost Metabolism
- Does Body Weight Really Matter?
- Eating Out: What should I order?
- Shopping List: What goes into my trolley?
- Preconception Nutrition
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Optimizing Athletic Performance: Getting ahead of the game with food
Do you have a unique need? All programs are highly customisable. We would be happy to discuss the details and create a proposal that would suit the needs of your company. Get in touch today!
Need to know more? Fill in the enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.