Are you planning to start a family? Are you wondering how nutrition can improve fertility?
The fertility crash course is a 2 hour 1-on-1 session designed to give you the latest info on how to ace your fertility game and to ensure that your future child gets the best possible start in life!
All consultation sessions include the following:
- Discuss individual goals, concerns and needs
- Evaluate current health status
- Review any necessary medical history/lab tests
- Full review and analysis of current dietary intake
- Review supplement regime
- Education on food, nutrition and overall health
- Evidence-based recommendations and advice
- Holistic approach incorporating nutrition, lifestyle, well-being and fitness
- Overview report of current diet – including realistic targeted changes and strategies to deal with potential barriers
- Habit and behaviour suggestions based on what you may need to work on
What you will get:
- Detailed advice on how to optimise egg and sperm health, support ovulation and implantation
- Comprehensive and tailored nutrition plan and advice
- Customised food group recommendations that will meet your energy and nutrient needs
- Customised energy and macronutrient targets
- Sample meal plan template
- Personalised habit and behaviour suggestions
- Tailored supplement plan
- Fertility friendly recipe booklet
- Exclusive access to the Fertility Plan Course
This service is suitable if you are:
- Planning or thinking about conceiving
- Struggling with infertility
- Undergoing fertility treatment
- Wanting to find the right nutrition strategy
- Dealing with issues affecting fertility – PCOS, Endo etc
- Weight management to optimise fertility
- Supplement advice
This service will give you all the tools that you need to enhance your fertility and overall health. You’ll receive personalised nutrition guidance and a supplement plan that is tailored to YOU! We are here to support you on your fertility journey!
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Not ready for a crash course? You can also opt to just do a general consult.
Fill out the enquiry form below and we will be in touch!